There are a number of hair care secrets that are very practical and will facilitate you to make your hair appear wonderful and fresh looking. Read the following hair care tips to make your hair look beautiful and make your appearance complete. These secrets are what all the celebrities use to get that luscious hair you see on the red carpet.
The Ten Important Hair Care Tips
1. Squirt water at the roots if you have oily hair. Water adds lift to the hair roots. In the roots of the hair, you can also sprinkle some baby powder. For dry coarse hair, condition the ends well every time you wash them. This will keep your coarse hair hydrated throughout the day.
2. If you would like to tie your hair up in a bun, leave the bun loose. Finger comb your hair into a low disheveled bun. It will look much better that way.
3. Use a sea salt spray for sexy wavy hair. Take a spray bottle and fill it with a mixture of sea salts and water. Squirt sea salt on damp hair, scrunch it and let it air dry. As most of us have hair that has a natural wave and the sea salts will bring it out.
4. Finger comb your hair while blow-drying. Separate the tangles using your fingers. In this manner, dry hair till it is almost dry. Finally apply a brush.
5. To get the perfect hairstyle, create layers with bangs. Choose side-swept bangs or keep the bangs thick and heavy. If you create side-swept bangs paired with long layers, which will look very beautiful.
6. Another hair treatment option is coloring. It is also a pleasant change from the way you normally look. Opt for a hair color that will go well with your skin color. You can ask a professional hair stylist to aid you in choosing the right color for your skin tone. Mixing it up is a great away to impress others that you might see daily, perhaps that crush at the office?
7. Color your hair on a regular basis. Coloring every 28 days may actually put off your hair from getting damaged.
8. If you cut your hair in layers, this will make you look a lot younger. Follow this great DIY method to cut your hair in layers.
9. While curling, use curling irons before using rollers. With a styling spray you can then squirt your dry hair. Lastly, use a medium curling iron to curl 2-inch sections of hair prior to rolling hair in rollers.
10. For getting shiny hair, put in some drops of shine serum with water and spurt it on to your hair.
BONUS TIP: Do not shampoo your hair on a daily basis as this takes away the essential oils and dries the scalp and hair. Hair that has not been washed for a day or two is also easier to style. Actually washing your hair one time every two or three days will keep it very healthy and for a longer time.
These ten “secrets” are actually just proper hair care tips that you can follow very easily. There is a lot of misinformation about hair and it is time that women learn the truth. Try these out and share your experiences? Did everything work? Let us know!